Admissions & Policies
We are an all inclusive setting taking children aged 2.5 years old to 4 years old for both morning and/or afternoon sessions during term time.
If you are considering sending your child to The Willow On The Farm we would be delighted to hear from you. Please email email@example.com to arrange a time or to ask any questions.
There is a £30 non-refundable Registration Fee. This puts the child on a waiting list but does not guarantee a place. Approximately three terms notice will be given when a vacancy arises.
On confirmation of a place, a deposit of £500 is payable which will be taken off the final terms fees. One terms notice of withdrawal of your child must given in writing otherwise one terms fees will be charged.
If you would like to download a Registration Form, please CLICK HERE
Please call, or email for details of the fees.
The fees are payable one term in advance.
We participate in the 15 free hours Government’s Funded Early Education scheme for three and four year olds, which is administered by Oxfordshire County Council, as well as their two year old entitlement funding. We also accept Childcare Vouchers.
Our hours are:
Hours 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday. These are split into morning and afternoon sessions, at 3 hours each, with an option for an early morning drop off at 8.30am.
As far as possible the Willow On The Farm Nursery will follow the term dates for independent schools in Oxfordshire:
Autumn Term 2017
· Start of Term – Wednesday 6th September 2017
· Half Term – Thursday 19th October 2017 to Friday 27th October 2017
· End of Term – Wednesday 13th December 2017
Spring Term 2018
· Start of Term – Wednesday 10th January 2018
· Half Term – Monday 12th February 2018 to Friday 16th February 2018
· End of Term – Tuesday 27th March 2018 (10 weeks)
Summer Term 2018
· Start of Term – Wednesday 25th April 2018
· Bank Holiday – Monday 7th May 2018
· Half Term – Monday 4th June 2018 to Friday 8th June 2018
· End of Term – Wednesday 11th July 2018
For information on all our policies please see below. If you would like to download a copy or read them please click on the links.